Clinical Supervision & Practitioner Mentoring
The goal of Practitioner Mentoring with Lisa Turnbull is to support new, would-be and experienced wellness practitioners with a practical approach on various topics that influence and impact on your practice and support your growth professionally and personally
As stated by Paul Zane Pilzer (nobel prize winning economist) “the wellness industry is the next trillion dollar industry”. There are so many opportunities for growth as a practitioner of health and wellness modalities which are increasing exponentially.
The increased demand for wellness practitioners is due to people being more empowered and educated around their options with their health and open to exploring their relationship with their well-being more holistically.
Being a practitioner in this industry is exciting, rewarding and filled with the possibility for a successful career path. With the support of an experienced practitioner with appropriate business acumen you can avoid many of the pitfalls and gain support as you journey forward.
Mentorship can provide you with support around:
• Creating great service and value for your clients
• Increasing your client base, turnover, prices and profit
• Opening a clinic or making changes to your clinical setting
• Working on yourself self-worth and value
• Improving your profile/brand in a way that is aligned with your own style
• Providing support and feedback
• Establishing goals for your practice
• Addressing self-sabotage or procrastination
• Support with challenging cases
• Time management
• Sharing my experience and expertise
• Encouragement of both professional and personal development
The coaching and mentoring I provide is individually designed to meet you and your business where you are at and support you to move reach your goals. It is focussed on ensuring business and personal growth, prioritising your time and value, increased income and profit, and self-satisfaction with your practice.
For more information or to make an initial appointment phone Lisa 0417 541 838 or